If you wish to make a firm booking:-
For Highbury Fields, Putney, Docklands, Edinburgh
Payment should be made by
MasterCard,or Visa. Bookings will be in the name of London Apartment Net &
require a deposit of 200 pounds the balance of the rent to be paid 1 month
before arrival. Your deposit is refundable in full for the above addresses if we
are able to relet the flat. You may be liable for a full weeks rent if
cancellation is made at the last minute. If you book for a month and leave early
you may be liable for the full month.
You may fax, phone or email
card details to the number below. Please check that there is availability before
sending details. See booking form, terms and conditions below. There is a secure
booking form on these pages.
We will also need your flight number or ETA when you know them so that your time
of arrival at your flat can be estimated. Your deposit is refundable if the flat
If you cancel at the last minute and we are unable to relet the flat you may be
liable for the full period your have booked the flat. We will always try and
relet the flat and give full refunds
All other apartments are
subject to their own payment terms and conditions and we will provide you with
full details in writing before taking your payment..
1. Contract of Hire :- All
bookings are accepted by us (London Apartment Net) and are subject to these
conditions which are deemed to have been accepted in full by the hirer and all
persons in the party.
2. Confirmation :- Your booking is only confirmed on receipt of payment of your
deposit, as per clause 3 of these conditions.
3. Payment :-Your booking must be accompanied by your payment of a £200 deposit.
Balance of rent to be paid 4 weeks before arrival. Credit cards held will be
debited at this point. If the balance is not paid by 4 weeks before arrival then
we will consider that the hirer is in breach of the contract thereby cancelling
the booking, refer to clause 6 below.
4. What is included :- The apartment rental includes: The cost of water, gas and
electricity, so provided. Please note: No items must be removed from the
apartment during your stay.
5. What is not included :-The apartment rental prices does not include any
personal insurance, travel, transportation or airport to apartment transport.
6. Cancellation by hirer :- All cancellation of bookings must be in writing (or
email) and notified to and received by us no later than eight clear weeks prior
to start of rental. If cancellation is prior to this deadline the deposit only
will be liable to forfeit. If cancellation is less than eight clear weeks before
arrival date, the cost of one weeks rental is liable to be paid as laid down in
clause 3. If the flat is relet for the relevant period, deposits will be
returned in full.
7. Occupation:- Only persons listed on the Booking form may occupy the
apartment. The apartment cannot be re-let/sublet to any other group/party
without the written approval of us.
8. Damage to Apartment :-Except in the case of normal wear and tear the hirer
will be responsible for making good any damage to the apartment or its contents
which has occurred due to negligence, wilful damage or irresponsible behaviour
on the part of those occupying the apartment or their guests. Such damage must
be reported, without delay, to our local representatives. The cost of the repair
or replacement must be agreed with and paid to the representatives, or us.
9. Hirer's Responsibilities :- The hirer is responsible for taking all
reasonable care of the property and its contents. The property and all
equipment, utensils, furniture etc. must be left clean and tidy at the end of
the hire period.
10. Rights of Access :- The representatives or their subcontractors have the
right of access to the property at any time, with due regard to the convenience
of the hirer, for the purpose of inspection of the property and to carry out any
essential repair or maintenance work.
11. Responsibilities :- Neither we, nor our representatives, can be held
responsible for any circumstances beyond our control including, but not limited
to, mechanical breakdown, illness or failure of any public service supply. The
hirer responsible for booking undertakes that no person will suffer anything to
be done which would endanger the policy of our insurers in respect of the
apartment and its contents which might make the same void.
12. Injury and Damage:- Neither we, nor our representatives, take any liability
for personal injury loss or damage to personal effects howsoever arising during
the booking period.
13. Maximum Number of Persons:- Under no circumstances may more than the maximum
number of persons specified in the apartment description occupy the apartment
except by prior written agreement with us. We, or our representatives, reserve
the right to refuse admittance to the apartment to the hirer and their party if
they are in breach of this condition.
14. Information:- All information supplied by us, and our representatives, is
given in good faith and is based on information available at the time. All
reasonable measures have been taken to ensure the accuracy of any statement
made, but we, and our representatives, are not liable for any variation however
15. Occupancy :-The apartment will be available for occupation from 14.00 hrs on
the day of arrival and must be vacated by 10.00 hrs on the day of departure.
16. Keys:- Key collection and apartment number will be advised to you upon your
arrival. If your arrival is outside of office hours you will be advised as to
where to collect keys. If arrival is between 22:00 hrs and 07:00 hrs then a fee
of £25 may be charged in order to arrange special key collection.
17. Complaints:- Any complaints about the apartment, or its contents, must be
made in writing immediately to our representatives who will take all reasonable
steps to settle the problem. Neither we, nor our representatives, shall have any
liability for any complaint submitted after the completion of the rental period.
18. Insurance :- The apartment hire cost does not include any personal insurance
cover of any kind. IT IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED THAT CANCELLATION, ACCIDENT &
MEDICAL INSURANCE IS TAKEN OUT AGAINST CANCELLATION.
LONDON APARTMENT NET
33 Balcombe St, London, NW1 6HH
Tel/Fax +44-(0)20-7485-2127 (8.00 to 20.00 British time please!)